Description / Method:
- Boil the seeds and mushrooms with salt until soft and then chop into cubes.
- Heat oil and cook the mustard seeds and then add the asafoetida powder.
- Add the chopped onions and cook and then add the tomatoes, mushrooms and jack fruit seeds.
- Add water and allow to cook for around five minutes or until it becomes thick.
- Serve with rice, millet or roti.
2 cups boiled jack fruit seeds
1 cup chopped mushrooms
1 teaspoon oil
1 teaspoon black mustard seed
1 teaspoon garam masala